Spokeo!

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

AsianLonelyHearts.com is a small, free, and safe site

Ladies in Asia, are you tired of dating sites where you have to wade through scammers to contact the few real guys who may be on the site?
Try AsianLonelyHearts.com

I run this site, and I keep most, if not all, of the scammers out!
I check each new profile, and picture, and have learned a during the years I have been involved in anti-scam work. I want real people, to have a chance to meet other real people.
AsianLonelyHearts.com is free. There are no fees.
All profiles are manually approved, so there may be a delay of up to 24 hours before your profile is active, and your picture approved. Most sites don't do this, or do some very minimal checks, that don't really keep the scammers out.
I've been wading through scammers of all types for years. I can sniff most of them out.
Give us a try! Register a profile, and keep you expectations realistic. The only thing that keeps me involved in this avocation is the presence of real, decent people, who are 'looking'.
I want to help them!
Ladies, most of you know there are scammers trying to steal money from you, as well as jerks who just want to waste your time. I can't do much about the jerks, but I can help you avoid scammers.

Never send money, or do 'business' deals with somebody you only know from the internet.
Always expect to see a face on cam. There's no excuse to be in an internet relationship with somebody who won't, or can't, show a face on cam. (too many scams are based on stolen pictures!)
Be realistic with the age of the man you seek, or will accept.
Be honest in your profile, use your real, current picture, state your marriage status, how many kids, etc.

Good luck! I hope to see you at AsianLonelyHearts.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment