Spokeo!

Monday, July 28, 2014

fred_belfort@outlook.com metrodate.com

This is a West African scammer, operating on Metrodate.com, using stolen pictures of a white man.
In his profile he claims he is in Palawan, Philippines.
hello dear,guess you're doing good,can you give me your email so we can keep in touch dear,or you can email me at fred_belfort@outlook.com
I think the best way to start is to tell you about myself and my family. As I have stated before, my name is Fred Belfort. I was born in Perth,Western Australia, but lives here in Zurich,Switzerland. I am the only child of my family... I have a degree and a Master’s degree in Marine engineering, and my work is all about building, maintaining, servicing and repairing of engines, as well as mechanical and electronic equipment on yachts, boats and ships; and most of the time i am offshore…... My birthday is on the 8th of august, and born in the year 1952... I am 6ft 1 tall and i weigh 79kg... My hobbies are playing football, cooking, shopping, watching movies or going to cinema, reading and golf with friends but mostly when i am less busy with work or during my holidays...I put God first in everything i do...

No comments:

Post a Comment