Spokeo!

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

johnson115 on confirio.com howardjohn12345

This is a West African scammer, using stolen pictures.

Am howard,You look great on here..... I’m a very down to earth man with a big heart.am a widowed with 8yearsold daughter,Am a pilot,,I’m laid back and very spontaneous. I love to please my woman in every way possible and there is nothing that I can honestly say that he would want more That’s a guarantee! I’m very open to new things, traveling to new places,how are you doing and i will be glad to know you more,can you pls tell me little about

Am glad you write me back can we chat on skype so that we can share pics cam and learn more about each other on there my skype address is howardjohn12345


You are not in contact with the man in this picture. The picture is stolen. You are in contact with a scammer in West Africa. Do not send money.

Another report of scams using this picture at Romancescam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment