Spokeo!

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

michaelbeasley77@hotmail.com SCAM

Hello dear how are you and every thing around you there, i saw your profile and pic here i wish to get to know you better if you don't mind hit me back on michaelbeasley77 @ hotmail . com , I hope to read back from you there i can send you my pics and tell you more about me,take your time and have a nice time, Regards, Michael.

I can appreciate that an attraction on some level is important. I can be very appealing if you turn the lightsdown low, squint and imagine I am Michael Beasley.I've heard women say they would like their man to be like their bra - supportive. I think most men just want to be the bra. Luckily, I am not like most men who just want to get into your pants. I have no desire to cross dress. I'm serious about wanting to meet someone special. I'll jump on Oprah's couch when I do. If you would like to meet a guy with an IQ bigger than his shoe size, we should talk

This is a West African scammer, using stolen pictures of a white man. You are not in contact with the man in this picture, but a black, male, trying to steal money from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment