Spokeo!

Monday, August 11, 2014

edenpaul959@yahoo.com West African Scammer using stolen pictures

Hello how are you doing over there ..my name is eden and i am looking for my soulmate and a friend and see what else here you are so beautiful and good looking I will love to know you better add me or mail me and chat with me on edenpaul959 at yahoo dot com ..hope to hear from you soon if you don't mind in knowing me
Hi cheer how are you doing am eden I go through your profile and you are very beautiful I will love to know you more if you don't mind?hope to hear from you soon

Hello how are you doing over there ..i am looking for a woman who is honest loving caring kind heart open minded who has sense of humor understandable considerate loyal polite calm I go through your profile And i will really like to know more about you Age Desen;t bothers me Because i think age is just A number that We can count„2 ..if you are interest in me you can use my user name to contact me on edenpaul959@yahoo.com ....care to chat

This is a West African criminal using a stolen picture of singer, Roberto Tapia.

No comments:

Post a Comment