Spokeo!

Monday, August 11, 2014

frankmorganalias@yahoo.com SCAM

I'm a good looking gentle going man, I need a woman to be my wife and be together for life. I will like to know her the more be familiar with each other and moreover, I have a kid, he's 23 years old, he's married last year and working now. Studied banking. Thank you
So sorry to infringe on your privacy,Its said that 'A picture is worth a thousand words, but when I saw yours,it was more than words could explain.The charming profile is irresistible,though a little personal message but your look tells a lot about a nice person...so i had to drop a message to the charming person with this great profile.Just want to know you better and be a friend or more. Hope to hear from you sometime..
Can we share email? So that we can get to know each other better....my email is frankmorganalias@yahoo.com

This is a West African scammer, using stolen pictures of a US Marine. You are not in contact with the man in this picture, but a CRIMINAL in West Africa!

No comments:

Post a Comment