Spokeo!

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

jimi.smith62@gmail.com Jimi Campbell Jimi Smith MILITARY SCAM

This is a West African scammer, not the man in the pictures he sends.
Hello, Mrs Pigu How are you doing today and how is everything ? I am Lieutenant Colonel Jimi Smith, of the US ARMY ., currently serving our country in ( Sudan ) I have been here for almost a year now, and got shot 4 month ago during combat. Presently, I am undergoing treatment for the wounds that I sustained so that they do not get infected, hopefully to return home this year....Am 51 years old but this month of July 4 i clock 52 year... I like your looks so much and i wouldn't mind getting to know you more better...As for me am from New Jersey in Haledon,that is where i have personal house in the State, and for my wife have lost my wife about three years ago now when she was about to give birth to a new born baby for me and i lost her..Beng It was so painful i almost go crazy and i think am the only one in the world know one to look after me and my son Kevin and then i almost lost my job too... Beng I have a son is name his Kevin and he's just 7 years old now he live in France with is late mother grandma my late wife is from France and when i have to go for duty in Sudan i have to send Kevin to is grandma to look after him for me and ever since then have not been able to see him is been a long time...tell you more about my self when i hear back from you....Thank you and have a blessed day.Hope to hear from you soon
Cheers Jimi Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment