Spokeo!

Friday, June 20, 2014

chaz.mccroskey@yahoo.com MILITARY SCAM confirio.com

Good Morning,How are you doing today?It will be great to know more about you. And here is a little about me; A very good friend of mine got me started on the site as a way of finding my soul mate.. You'll need to know that I'm serving the US Army and currently on deployment here in Iraq.I generally socialize outside of the military community since I'm single and my peers are pretty much all married with children. I am an avid athlete, having played most sports at one time or another - everything from Adventure racing to Waffle ball!These days I mostly play rugby and lift weights.And someday I'll move back home to and be able to surf, paddle and dive like I love to do.Read through your profile and find it interesting only if you wanna read my profile as well and Will like to hear back from you.Here is my private mail address.......chaz.mccroskey@yahoo.com

(I used to play 'waffle ball', too, until I got too fat! I should have cut back on the butter and maple syrup. ScumA)

here is a little about me; A very good friend of mine got me started on the site as a way of finding my soul mate.. You'll need to know that I'm serving t he US Army and currently on deployment here in Afghanistan.. I am also a former US Marine infantry man, having served 8 active years with different infantry units, from Camp Pendleton, CA. (1st battalion, 9th Marine Regiment, and 2nd battalion, 1st Marine Regiment) and Camp lejeune, NC (3rd Battalion, 6th Marine Regiment) I have been to a bunch of places in the world, some of them hot spots, and continue to do so today. I am privileged to have served with highly professional individuals in the Marines, and the tradition continues now in the Army

No comments:

Post a Comment