Spokeo!

Thursday, June 19, 2014

colechandler0912@gmail.com SCAM confirio.com Cole Chandler

hello there my eight wonder,lol.
Where do i start from? Really it is disturbing to come on confirio site to see how much people appreciate love, but yet We have to go the extra mile to get this great status.
Forgive my manners, Am Sargent Cole Chandler. I deal basically with united nations. But really i am hanging the hat next year, i think after getting all the wealth in pursuit, i have come to realize that we are nothing without a partner, someone who would stand by me no matter the situation. A woman who i can say, she alone has the right to be womanly irritating to me,lol. A witch who would protect me like a lioness would do her cub,lol. and i can promise to protect her beyond all vices. A woman who tells me, honey, you can do it,. no matter what i want to do. I really worked hard the past 12 yrs to attain this height.
I have seen faces of women on confirio, many of whom have been taken for granted, many of whom are not being reciprocated, but i have come with a good news and a bad news... the good news is i came here to pick my woman to make happy, my eight wonder, my best friend, my copilot, but the bad news is that i have only one woman to do this for.lol.
I'm talking about faith here when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams.
Now tell me more about you....what do you do for a living?what do you do for fun?whats your best color?whats your best meal?e.t.c
I will be waiting for your email.
Have a nice day sweets.
Cole

Am from united stated and never married with no kids. where do i start from? Really it is disturbing to come on confirio to see how much people appreciate love, but yet We have to go the extra mile to get this great status... Now tell me more about you....what do you do for fun?whats your best color?whats your best meal?e.t.c Cole Chandler


This is a scam conducted by a West African scammer, who is using a stolen picture of Sergeant Major Ray Chandler. The real soldier in this picture is not involved in this scam. You are not in contact with the real soldier in this picture, who I am sure would love to have a talk with the West African criminal who is using his pictures to scam gullible and lonely women.
Don't send money!
These 'military' scams are very common. Soldiers do not have to pay for leave, do not need money to pay for cell or satellite phones, medical care, travel expenses, or to transfer stolen treasures to you.
Don't be greedy. Don't be stupid.
Always expect to see a face on cam, and learn to use google image search!
Do you still think the person you are in contact with is real, and really loves you?
Click here!

The real person in this picture, is married, and is not involved in any scams. You are not in contact with this person. As Sergeant Major of the US Army, he is the highest ranking enlisted man in the US Army. This means he is a public figure, and it's easy for scammers to find many pictures of the real person to steal.
ALWAYS expect to see your new online 'love' interests on webcam. Accept no excuses! Technology has advanced enough that if you can get online, you can generally use a cam, no matter where you are. REAL deployed soldiers use skype and other chat methods to stay in contact with friends and family back home.
(No, they're not doing it while bullets are flying overhead, but they do have the opportunity to use the internet at times. It's not like it was when I was in the Army, serving under George Washington.)
Here is the facebook page for SMA Ray Chandler, who I remind you again is not the person you may be in contact with from a dating site!

Search anybody by name, e-mail address, phone number, online username or even friends in your address book and instantly return lots of info.

No comments:

Post a Comment