Spokeo!

Friday, June 20, 2014

page.ronald42@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com

hi how are you doing beautiful just checked your profile out and i love it so much lets get to know each other better okay...get back to me with your contact details please so we could chat better okay......or you can contact me on via this email ......page.ronald42@yahoo.com waiting for your reply....

Hello, How are you doing?I am new to this online dating scene and i am looking for an honest woman who is real and ready to take very good care of me and love me for whom i am and be honest, caring and loving , I am looking for a serious woman who gets a few emails,then a few chats, then a meeting to see if we have any chemistry and click is way to go. I am looking for love. I am hoping to find a woman who will respect and love me for the rest of my life.. I am fun loving caring faithful easygoing and have a sense of humor. I am very understanding and very passionate.If we decide to proceed my perfect arrangement is one where we both say exactly what we want and what our expectations are and how they are to be fulfilled., am down to earth man who love to cuddle with the right woman , am simple understanding and sincere , and i treat the right woman with a lot of love and understanding, i am looking for a serious relationship.

This is a West African scammer using stolen pictures of a white man. You are not in contact with the man in the pictures!



Do you ever who may be using your pictures online, maybe even in scams? Learn how to us GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH! You may be surprised!

Find anybody's photos, videos and blogs instantly. You may be surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment