Spokeo!

Friday, June 20, 2014

edwardmaxwell656@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com MILITARY SCAM

I am Edward maxwell and raised In USA Dallas in Texas.am a gentle person,a caring,loving person with a good sense of humour . My Birthday is 22nd october 1967 and My hair colour Is Black,My Heigh is 5'5 ft tall and weight 125 lbs,My Measuremnts ,I Am currently deployed to nigeria cos of am a military man I hope The distance is Not a problem to You.. You can add me on yahoo messenger edwardmaxwell656@yahoo.com see You later or send me yours.thanks



This is a West African scammer, a 'Mugu Guyman', using a stolen picture of a white man, to steal money from gullible and lonely women. Do not be one of them!
This scammer can barely speak english. He is not very smart. Do not prove he is smarter than you by sending this moron money!
You are not in contact with the man in this picture, but a young, black, male in Nigeria who is too lazy to work. He intends to steal money from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment