Spokeo!

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

larryscott783@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com

the shortest word for me is I The sweetest word for me is LOVE The only one for me is YOU, wish too b your king baby if only you say yes I do too, am larry by name and am here in search off my love too b, if you fill we can work things out you can add me up, in my yahoo ID, [larryscott783@yahoo.com],or still chat on here if that fine by you, but i am a very buys man, so lets see how tins tuns out , stay bless, and have a lovely week. hope too get a writhe back from you.

This is a WEST AFRICAN scammer, who can't remember which fake name he is using. He is using stolen pictures. You are not in contact with the man in the pictures you will be sent. This is a scam. Don't send money, or contact this person!

helo,am scott by name.cant say much,Just got out of a very long and verbally marriage. I'm now looking to live my life the right way. I'm a commercial real estate investor that requires I travel throughout the US. My hobbies include, boating, traveling, martial arts, cooking and reading, to name a few. Looking for an attractive smart woman that i can call my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment