Spokeo!

Thursday, June 19, 2014

jamesbowles602@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com

Hi there,how are you?my name is James...i was checking through profiles when yours caught my attention ..so i thought i should drop you a quick note to say hi..i will like to know you more if dont mind..if you care to know me you can reply me back.hope to hear from you.
Thanks for getting back to me.i am sorry for the late reply...it's nice meeting you..this site was introduced to me by a colleague at work who met his wife here and they are happily married..i was lonely and frustrated to join this site..i am here to try my luck ..i dont stay on here much due to the nature of my job..this is my yahoo address jamesbowles602@yahoo.com you can email me or add me on messenger for a fast and better conversation..hope to hear from you.

This is a West African scammer using stolen pictures. Do not send money!

No comments:

Post a Comment