Spokeo!

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

godisgreatest30@yahoo.com SCAMMER

searching for serious relationship. My lover who will also be my soulmate. I don't think a great love affair can exist without a foundation of friendship. We should be equal partners in life. Each persons thoughts wants and desires should be of equal importance to the other.To give and to receive love without boundaries. To give to each other fully and completely. To live for each others happiness and be the main source of support if bad times come. To work through the bad times together as a team. I believe the greatest joy in life comes from the happiness of your soulmate. About me my Email... g o d i s g r e a t e s t 3 0 at yahoo dot com or text me with this (646)-389-5760 so we can do text chatting waiting to hear back from you soon

Am cool,sweet tempered,kind hearted and a dear fellow that has Hercules in strength and little in stubbornness,am good looking,lovely and sincere,i want to be loved and love,because there is nothing so finely felt like love..Smiles,am honest Honest Honest Honest honest Honest Honest Honest honest Honest Honest Honest me hate fucken lier

This is a XXX!! west african scammer liar, using stolen pictures. You are not in contact with the man in the pictures. The picture he uses on his confirio profile is actually a collage of pictures stolen from a US Navy blog. You are not in contact with an American, but a black male in West Africa. Do not talk to the person using this email address, do not send him money!

No comments:

Post a Comment