Spokeo!

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

gibsonmore@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com

Thanks for your mail and to honest with you, You look beautiful my wife die some years a go i am looking for nice woman like you to spend the rest of my life with i have just one son can you tell me little about yoursef do take good care of yoursef hope to hear for you soon

introducing my self to you.. My name is Gibson More from UK single I Am looking for a very nice woman. I am a caring and honest seeking for a woman to share the rest of my life with.I am looking for a woman who is honest, faithful, loyal, sincere, caring and loving woman who is willing to give me his love and heart. Well I'm a loving, caring, honest man with average smarts, although not into Games. I have morals, looking for a woman who is the same... A woman of his words. I can be independent, but looking to find someone I can rely on woman who is honest and gentle

How tall are you? 5'11" (180.34 cm.)
How much do you weigh? 91 lbs. (41 kg.)
What color is your hair? Blonde

This is a West African scammer. Do not send money.

No comments:

Post a Comment