Spokeo!

Saturday, June 21, 2014

williams_martin55@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com

My name is martin williams,am just new here and it's so nice meeting a very beautiful woman like you here...Can we get acquainted with each other?I hope hearing from you soon...
Can you add me on yahoo messenger for a better chat?williams_martin55@yahoo.com

My name is Martin William..I am ft tall,I am 49 but left for me,I believe that age is just a number,I believe that it doesn't matter,what matters is loving each other and been happy,i am widowed been single for now.I am a man that have faith and strongly believe in love,honest trust worthy,caring,commitment,respective,openness and always been happy,i hate cheating and lies..I am looking for that special woman that also strongly believe in love..


No comments:

Post a Comment