Spokeo!

Thursday, June 19, 2014

jordan.micheal4@aol.com SCAM confirio.com

Hi there how are you doing my name is jordan saw your profile and wanted to say hi,Well if you don't mind can you give me your email address so i can email you there Or you can email me at jordan.micheal4@aol.com due to my work

I am a sensitive, intelligent, passionate affectionate,loyal, witty, intelligent, humorous, efficient, creative, sensitive, caring, generous, communicative, sensual, charming, reliable, cleverly neat woman looking for someone special to share my world with and potentially, to grow old with. I am committed life to living to the fullest and in growing as a person. Having fun is very important to me and I am looking for someone with whom I can share life's experiences and grow together in faith and love with.

Report on same scam at romancescam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment