Spokeo!

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

NIGERIAN SCAMMER jnelson6011@yahoo.com

After three years of being a widower, I'm sending out the light for love and romance. I'm looking for that special someone who wants to co-create a dynamic relationship of adventure, romance, self-discovery, affluence, joy, fun and laughter. I want someone who is open and willing to explore both the outer world and the inner world. There is so much to discover and learn about both planes of existence. my name is nelson jordan a uk military man who presently is in Nigeria on deployment.....Just want to let you know that you have an Incredible profile ,& you are stunning, gorgeous actually. I saw your profile and it caused and unusual impact, I am interested in you. You have such a beautiful profile. Have you found your lover? If you are still searching, I would like to know more about you, Thanks for reading

like to sit by the lake hold hands. cuddle while watching a movie. I also like to cuddle on those cold lonely nights. I like to cook and paint. I dress well when I go out. i am looking that for special one, NO ONE BUT HER .There should be respect and trust and of course, passion. I believe we are all looking for that special person with compassion, honesty, faithfulness, etc

This is a NIGERIAN scammer, claiming to be a white man from the UK. He is using stolen pictures. You are not in contact with the man in the pictures, and will be scammed if you stay in contact with the man using this email address. DO NOT SEND MONEY FOR ANY REASON! This is a SCAM.


Still think this is not a scam?
Read this!
and this!

No comments:

Post a Comment